Friday 13 July 2012

UK Cancer Research's Race for Life

Courtesy of www.nationalcynical.com
Tomorrow I am meant to be running in Cancer Research's Race for Life, but unfortunately due to having an operation on my nose two weeks ago I shall not be running anywhere because of the pain. Instead, I intend to walk briskly and enjoy the view from Regents Park.




If anyone feels like sponsoring me and help my team reach our £500 target, please visit http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/running-in-circles. 


Here you will be able to sponsor me and my team mates as we join the fight against cancer.




Thank you and much love,




Weez



No comments:

Post a Comment

My climb to the top (or at least the idea of it)...

Last year, a good friend of mine took her step-son to climb Yr Wyddfa to watch the sunrise. She had said to me how beautiful it was and that...